GASTON

DEFENSE
VILLAIN
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

Abilities

Studly Punch
Studly Punch
Deal up to 3182 damage to target opponent.

20% chance per Villain teammate, including self, to perform a follow up attack: Deal up to 2784 damage. Gain Offense Up for 1 turn.
LVL 1
Unlocks this Ability.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 1
LVL 2
10% chance per Villain teammate, including self, to perform a follow up attack and gain Offense Up.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 3
Ingredients:
ALPHA ABILITY RUNE
50
GOLD COINS
5000
LVL 3
+50% damage dealt.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 5
Ingredients:
ALPHA ABILITY RUNE
75
BETA ABILITY RUNE
55
GOLD COINS
13000
LVL 4
+10% chance per Villain teammate, including self, to perform a follow up attack and gain Offense Up.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 7
Ingredients:
ALPHA ABILITY RUNE
100
BETA ABILITY RUNE
55
GAMMA ABILITY RUNE
25
GOLD COINS
62500
LVL 5
+50% damage dealt.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 9
Ingredients:
ALPHA ABILITY RUNE
100
BETA ABILITY RUNE
75
GAMMA ABILITY RUNE
50
GOLD COINS
128750
DELTA ABILITY RUNE
25
Storm the Castle!
Storm the Castle!
This character gains Taunt for 1 turn.

Grant the following to all teammates: 20% Speed Meter (increased by 20% on Villain teammates). 50% chance to grant Haste (increased by 30% on Villain teammates) for 1 turn.
LVL 1
Unlocks this Ability.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 1
LVL 2
50% chance to grant Haste to all teammates.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 3
Ingredients:
ALPHA ABILITY RUNE
50
GOLD COINS
5000
LVL 3
+5% Speed Meter increase.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 5
Ingredients:
ALPHA ABILITY RUNE
75
BETA ABILITY RUNE
55
GOLD COINS
13000
LVL 4
Chance to grant Haste increased by 30% on Villain teammates.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 7
Ingredients:
ALPHA ABILITY RUNE
100
BETA ABILITY RUNE
55
GAMMA ABILITY RUNE
25
GOLD COINS
62500
LVL 5
+5% Speed Meter increase.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 9
Ingredients:
ALPHA ABILITY RUNE
100
BETA ABILITY RUNE
75
GAMMA ABILITY RUNE
50
GOLD COINS
128750
DELTA ABILITY RUNE
25
The Most Magnificent Shot
The Most Magnificent Shot
Deal up to 5369 damage to target opponent. Inflict Blind for 1 turn. Inflcit Offense Down for 2 turns. On Crit, Gaston calls himself to Assist.

Deal up to 2893 damage to adjacent opponents. 30% chance to inflict Blind for 1 turn.
LVL 1
Unlocks this Ability.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 3
LVL 2
30% chance to inflict Blind on adjacent opponents.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 5
Ingredients:
ALPHA ABILITY RUNE
100
BETA ABILITY RUNE
55
GAMMA ABILITY RUNE
20
GOLD COINS
19500
LVL 3
+50% damage dealt.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 7
Ingredients:
ALPHA ABILITY RUNE
150
BETA ABILITY RUNE
75
GAMMA ABILITY RUNE
40
GOLD COINS
92500
LVL 4
Inflict Offense Down on target for 2 turns.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 9
Ingredients:
ALPHA ABILITY RUNE
150
BETA ABILITY RUNE
100
GAMMA ABILITY RUNE
60
GOLD COINS
163750
DELTA ABILITY RUNE
35
Offense is the Best Defense
Offense is the Best Defense
Gaston has 6% bonus max Health per Kingdom teammate present at the start of combat.

Gaston has 6% bonus Potency per Villain teammate present at the start of combat.

When Gaston gains Offense Up, perform the following: Gaston gains Defense Up for 1 turn. 50% chance for Villain and Kingdom teammates to gain Defense Up for 1 turn.
LVL 1
Unlocks this Ability.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 2
LVL 2
+2% bonus Health. +2% bonus Potency.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 4
Ingredients:
ALPHA ABILITY RUNE
75
BETA ABILITY RUNE
55
GOLD COINS
13000
LVL 3
+2% bonus Health. +2% bonus Potency.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 6
Ingredients:
ALPHA ABILITY RUNE
100
BETA ABILITY RUNE
55
GAMMA ABILITY RUNE
20
GOLD COINS
19500
LVL 4
When Gaston gains Offense Up, 50% chance for Villain and Kingdom teammates to gain Defense Up for 0 turn.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 8
Ingredients:
ALPHA ABILITY RUNE
150
BETA ABILITY RUNE
75
GAMMA ABILITY RUNE
25
GOLD COINS
90000

Shard Locations

  • GRAND CAMPAIGN 3-G
  • HEROES CAMPAIGN - ELITE 2-A ELITE
  • VILLAINS CAMPAIGN - ELITE 2-D ELITE
  • Occasionally found in CLUB EXCHANGE
  • Occasionally found in PREMIUM EXCHANGE

Skins

WEDDING DAY GASTON
WEDDING DAY GASTON
WEDDING DAY GASTON OUTFIT TOKENS
Stats
Offense
1591
Defense
1030
Health
33382
Recovery
0
Crit Chance
5%
Crit Power
150%
Speed
143.0
Potency
28%
Tenacity
45%
Accuracy
22%
Evasion
10%