FRANK WOLFF

DEFENSE
HERO
JUNGLE CRUISE

Abilities

Crushed Coconut
Crushed Coconut
Deal up to 4312 damage to target opponent. 45% chance (+10% chance per 'Adventurer' teammate) to gain Offense Up for 1 turn before damage is applied.

If Frank has a Helpful effect, this ability deals a Critical Strike.
LVL 1
Unlocks this Ability.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 1
LVL 2
If Frank has a Helpful effect, this ability deals a Critical Strike.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 3
Ingredients:
ALPHA ABILITY RUNE
50
GOLD COINS
5000
LVL 3
+50% damage dealt.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 5
Ingredients:
ALPHA ABILITY RUNE
100
BETA ABILITY RUNE
70
GOLD COINS
17000
LVL 4
+15% chance to gain Offense Up.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 7
Ingredients:
ALPHA ABILITY RUNE
125
BETA ABILITY RUNE
90
GAMMA ABILITY RUNE
25
GOLD COINS
82500
LVL 5
+50% damage dealt.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 9
Ingredients:
ALPHA ABILITY RUNE
150
BETA ABILITY RUNE
120
GAMMA ABILITY RUNE
50
GOLD COINS
158750
DELTA ABILITY RUNE
35
The Backside of Water
The Backside of Water
Deal up to 4176 damage to all opponents. 50% chance to inflict Slow for 1 turn. Reduce Speed meter by 40% (+10% per 'Adventurer' teammate).

Frank gains: Defense Up for 1 turn. 1 Undefeatable per'Adventurer'teammate, up to a max of 5. 1 Protect per 'Adventurer' teammate, up to a max of 5.
LVL 1
Unlocks this Ability.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 1
LVL 2
Reduce Speed meter by 30% (+10% per 'Adventurer' teammate).
Requirements:
Gear Tier 3
Ingredients:
ALPHA ABILITY RUNE
50
GOLD COINS
5000
LVL 3
+50% damage dealt.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 5
Ingredients:
ALPHA ABILITY RUNE
100
BETA ABILITY RUNE
70
GOLD COINS
17000
LVL 4
+10% Speed Meter reduction.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 7
Ingredients:
ALPHA ABILITY RUNE
125
BETA ABILITY RUNE
90
GAMMA ABILITY RUNE
25
GOLD COINS
82500
LVL 5
+50% damage dealt.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 9
Ingredients:
ALPHA ABILITY RUNE
150
BETA ABILITY RUNE
120
GAMMA ABILITY RUNE
50
GOLD COINS
158750
DELTA ABILITY RUNE
35
A Very Vine Maneuver
A Very Vine Maneuver
Deal up to 4589 damage to target and flanking opponents. Inflict Defense Down for 1 turn. If Frank has a Helpful effect, inflict 2 Vulnerable.

Grant 'Adventurer' teammates Defense Up for 1 turn.

If Lily is a teammate, Lily uses her 'Just Zipping By' ability on target regardless of Magic charge.
LVL 1
Unlocks this Ability.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 2
LVL 2
If Lily is a teammate, Lily uses her 'Just Zipping By' ability on target regardless of Magic charge.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 4
Ingredients:
ALPHA ABILITY RUNE
100
BETA ABILITY RUNE
70
GOLD COINS
17000
LVL 3
+50% damage dealt.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 6
Ingredients:
ALPHA ABILITY RUNE
125
BETA ABILITY RUNE
85
GAMMA ABILITY RUNE
25
GOLD COINS
26000
LVL 4
+1 Vulnerable.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 8
Ingredients:
ALPHA ABILITY RUNE
200
BETA ABILITY RUNE
100
GAMMA ABILITY RUNE
50
GOLD COINS
145000
Not Kitten Around
Not Kitten Around
When an 'Adventurer' teammate falls below 30% Health, gain 1 Protect.
If affected teammate is Lily, Frank and Lily both gain the following: 30% Speed Meter. Defense Up for 1 turn.

Frank gains 5% Offense and 5% Defense per Protect, Undefeatable, and Evasion on him, up to a max of 10 in total.

When Frank loses a Protect and Proxima is not already on the field, summon Proxima to a random location.

Proxima has 19625 Health and 667 Defense and has the following abilities:

Basic: Deal up to 4662 damage to target opponent.

Special A: Gain Stealth for 2 turns. Deal up to 9324 damage to target opponent. If target has a Harmful effect, this ability deals a Critical Strike. If this ability deals a Critical Strike, inflict 1 Vulnerable.

Passive A: 60% chance to assist 'Adventurer' teammates when they use their basic attack. This is guaranteed if teammate is Frank.
LVL 1
Unlocks this Ability.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 3
LVL 2
If affected teammate is Lily, Frank and Lily both gain the following: 30% Speed Meter. Defense Up for 1 turn.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 5
Ingredients:
ALPHA ABILITY RUNE
125
BETA ABILITY RUNE
85
GAMMA ABILITY RUNE
25
GOLD COINS
26000
LVL 3
+50% damage dealt for Proxima abilities. +5% Health and +10% Defense for Proxima.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 7
Ingredients:
ALPHA ABILITY RUNE
200
BETA ABILITY RUNE
100
GAMMA ABILITY RUNE
50
GOLD COINS
120000
LVL 4
+50% damage dealt for Proxima abilities. +5% Health and +10% Defense for Proxima.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 9
Ingredients:
ALPHA ABILITY RUNE
200
BETA ABILITY RUNE
150
GAMMA ABILITY RUNE
75
GOLD COINS
216250
DELTA ABILITY RUNE
35
Captain of the Jungle Cruise
Captain of the Jungle Cruise
'Adventurer' teammates gain the following:

18% Crit Chance.
When dealing a Critical Hit, gain 15% Speed Meter and reduce target's Speed Meter by 15%.
When Health falls below 30%, gain 1 Evasion and 1 Undefeatable.

In Club Adventures:
Start the battle with the following: 1 Guaranteed Crit. Haste for 1 turn.
When Health falls below 30%, immediately take a Bonus Turn.
LVL 1
Unlocks this Ability.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 4
LVL 2
In Club Adventures: Start the battle with 1 Guaranteed Crit and Haste for 1 turn. When Health falls below 30%, immediately take a Bonus Turn.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 6
Ingredients:
ALPHA ABILITY RUNE
200
BETA ABILITY RUNE
100
GAMMA ABILITY RUNE
50
GOLD COINS
40000
LVL 3
+3% Critical Chance.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 8
Ingredients:
ALPHA ABILITY RUNE
300
BETA ABILITY RUNE
150
GAMMA ABILITY RUNE
75
GOLD COINS
217500
LVL 4
+5% Speed Meter gain. +5% Speed Meter reduction.
Requirements:
Gear Tier 9
Ingredients:
ALPHA ABILITY RUNE
325
BETA ABILITY RUNE
200
GAMMA ABILITY RUNE
125
GOLD COINS
332500
DELTA ABILITY RUNE
50
Stats
Offense
2331
Defense
1112
Health
35682
Recovery
0
Crit Chance
5%
Crit Power
150%
Speed
143.0
Potency
30%
Tenacity
45%
Accuracy
28%
Evasion
0%